We have own Hotel Accommodation 110 rooms in Grand luley inside Manado Treetop Adventure complex.
Should you need assistance in room reservations, our friendly Staff will be happy to help you at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do I need to book in advance? Yes, we highly recommend you book in advance, especially on weekends and in high season.
– Online payments are accepted via Payment Gateway.
– Online reservations Should include names of park visitors with attached signed waiver.
Access to the rides is on a first come, first served basis.
Management has the right to refuse entry of guests who Do not adhere to the rules and regulations of the park.
Guest/s who do not meet the height requirement of the park will not be allowed to take the zip line rides even if payment has been made. However, the guest is allowed to transfer the ticket to another person by notifying the cashier first.
Manado Tree Top has a refreshments bar located near from the lobby.
We also have nearby restaurant in our hotel area, we served International and Authentic local cuisine
– 10% discount to all guests who stayed in Grand Luley Hotel
– 5% discount which endorsed by Hotels through a letter.
Your safety is our priority. We have in-house Registered Nurses.
Manado Tree Top Adventure is open from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM daily
Tickets may be purchased onsite thru cash or credit card.
– Online Payment accepts credits cards via Payment Gateway.
– Post-dated checks are not accepted.
Participants under 18-years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian properly authorised to agree to our Booking Terms and sign the Participation Waiver on the minor’s behalf.
To participate in the Manado Tree top Adventure you need to weigh at least 30kg (66lbs) but not more than 125kg (275lbs).
Children under height requirement 150cm is not allowed to ride
Prohibited from riding:
– Persons subject to motion sickness
– Persons who have extreme physical injuries and major back pains
– Persons who have health conditions such as heart diseases, asthma or had a history of hyperventilation
– Persons who have undergone recent minor/major operations
– Persons under the influence of drugs and alcohol
Tickets are strictly non-refundable except in cases of ride maintenance without proper notice and extreme weather conditions. Given these valid reasons, tickets can be revalidated up to 3 months for the same ride.
– Lost Tickets are non-replaceable.
– Tickets are transferrable provided that the person is not yet in his harness.
– No ticket, no entrance/ride/harness.
Tongkaina Bunaken Manado 95244 North Sulawesi – Indonesia
P: +6285237720268 , E: email@example.com